If you are planning a trendy false ceiling, you have come to the right place! Depending on the expected result and budget, many materials for ceilings are available. The most popular among them is Plaster of Paris or Pop Ceiling Designs, which are known for their stylish and elegant looks, affordable prices and easy installation process!
This article serves as a quick guide to understanding the main benefits of pop false ceilings, along with trend ideas and a list of FAQs to answer all of your questions.
What is Pop Ceiling?
The term “pop” stands for gypsum, a dehydrated form of gypsum. It is available as a dry powder that needs to be mixed with water to form a paste. The paste is then shaped to create different types of false ceilings, such as built-in, T-bar, suspended, etc., depending on the individual requirements.
What are the benefits of pop ceilings?
Why are pop blankets as popular as other materials? Because of the numerous benefits that pop offers, these roofs have the upper hand in the false ceiling industry. Some of their main advantages are:
- Light material that can be easily installed.
- Versatile for shaping and creating unique structures.
- Gives a smooth finish for other color or painting ideas.
- Offers acoustic protection and increases energy savings.
- Improves the aesthetics of your interiors and gives the property more value.
Innovative ideas for pop ceiling paintings:
If you’ve always thought that pop quilts are made exclusively in white, you’re wrong! You can opt for colorful interiors that brighten the surroundings and create a lively atmosphere. Here are some color schemes and tips for painting:
- Bright colors: Green, orange, dark blue, etc. form the perfect contrast for a white blanket. If you want to use them anywhere on the roof, keep the crown molding in lighter shades, preferably white or metallic.
- Bright colors: Pastel colors are perfect for every season. They don’t overwhelm your eyes and ensure that your interiors look soothing. Try pink, light yellow, light blue, etc., either as monotones or in color block styles.
- Dark colours: Who says you can’t use black and brown for a blanket? You can use these sunglasses with light walls and suitable furniture. Make sure that the rest of the room is no longer dramatized.
Frequently asked Questions:
1. Is pop good for a blanket?
Yes! Plaster ceilings are always in demand because they are affordable, readily available and versatile. With this material you can experiment with any design of your choice. While it looks uncompromising at a pocket-friendly price, maintenance is a big problem. Pop is mixed with water and applied as a paste. Over time, it will become dehydrated and develop cracks. This is the sign that it is aging and needs to be repaired or replaced.
2. How much does pop ceilings cost?
The cost factor depends entirely on the quality of the material, the size of the room and the complexity of the design. Prices typically fall in a range of 60 INR – 100 or higher. These plate prices can also vary from city to city. Therefore, it is better to contact your local designer.
3. How do I clean false ceilings?
Cleaning a false ceiling is very important to determine longevity. Leaving it dirty can affect the gloss and beauty of the surface and make it look shabby. The best way to clean a pop quilt is to use a vacuum cleaner with a smooth brush and gently vacuum up the dirt and cobwebs. Using a damp cloth or abrasive brushes can damage the texture of the wall.
We hope this collection of pop quilts has inspired you to try them out. Since pop is a widely used material, there is no shortage of designers on the market. Do an adequate analysis to find a skillful person and choose a suitable theme for your room. Once this is done, it is important that the blanket is carefully maintained and maintained so that the blanket lasts long and is worth the investment!