What is the only color that makes you think of romance, passion, love and energy? You guessed it right! It is red! Red outfits are the most popular in every culture and country. They are associated with symbolic meanings such as fire, strength, strength, etc., which makes red such a popular color. Especially in the Indian clothing segment, red saris have sizzled many actresses on the screen. The sensual look of these women has inspired millions of girls to experiment with a variety of shades of red. In this article, we’ve put some of the best Red Sari designs in the spotlight. Get ready to be impressed!
Meaning of the red color saris:
Red saris have a meaning in Indian culture and tradition. The color “red” is used to represent the divine power, especially the “Shakthi”. It is also the color of “KumKum”, a red powder that is used in Hindu rituals. An Indian wedding is also incomplete without the bride wearing a red saree, and is often referred to as “bridal red”. In other cultures too, red saris are known to represent the feeling of love and passion. No wonder we see a lot of women in a bright red saree on Valentine’s Day to woo their men!
Characteristics of the red saris:
Here are some of the interesting features of Red Sarees:
- The earliest known red dyes were made using berries, seeds, flowers and roots of certain plants.
- These dyes have been used on natural fibers such as cotton or silk because of their fast absorption properties.
- The saris are then laid out to dry and embellished using a variety of techniques.
- Modern red saris are dyed in the factories with artificial dyes.
- These curtains have no color and are also durable.
- From casual wear to wedding ensembles, red saris offer a range of occasions.
Preferred age group for red saris:
Red saris are suitable for women of all ages. They are bright and brilliantly shaded saris that perfectly complement the Indian skin tone. Young women between the ages of 20 and 40 usually opt for the transparent and light red saris. The types of cotton and silk are suitable for medium and older women.
How to style red saris?
If you’re wondering how to enhance the beauty of a red saree, check out these expert-style hacks:
- Red saris can be selected for almost any occasion by choosing the right fabric and design.
- Banarasi and Silk Saris are best for weddings, traditional and festive clothing
- Opt for light chiffons, nets, laces and other flowing materials to look chic at night parties
- If you pair your red saree with a spaghetti blouse, you’ll need to grab a few eyeballs
- Pearls, polkis, diamonds and Swarovski go best with your red saree
- Wear a contrast-colored bag and sandals to highlight your look
We hope you enjoy reading these 25 red saris! These impressive curtains are designed to get the best out of you without having to make an effort. By choosing high quality materials, you can be sure that you will look stunning. Red is a wild color by nature. So don’t overwhelm your look with heavy accessories. Unless you’re the bride, we recommend choosing understated looks with red saris. Choose minimal, stay beautiful!