Weddings are synonymous with fun, food and, of course, eye-catching outfits. While the ladies are busy dressing in saris and fiefdom gas, it’s time to invest in trendy men’s wedding sherwanis. With these great ensembles you can view a class part with unique color combinations, fabrics, textures, prints and cuts. To make your work easier, we have put together the best Sherwanis for various wedding rituals such as sangeeth, cocktail parties, reception, engagement and formal gatherings. We’ve also put together some styling tips suggested by our fashion experts to help you look good! So why wait? Read on to discover the latest collection of wedding Sherwani designs for men.
Why do men prefer Sherwanis for weddings?
A wedding involves large gatherings, conviviality and meetings with all your loved ones. It is a perfect platform to showcase your best side. While formal western attire can make you look too sober and not so festive, traditional Kurta pajamas can get a bit too plain and boring. Here Sherwanis make the difference for you. They are made of high quality fabrics and decorations that can highlight the true spirit of celebration.
Features of the wedding Sherwani:
Here are some of the notable features of Sherwani suits for marriage:
- Wedding sherwanis are made from high quality fabrics such as satin, silk, jamawari silk, etc., which give the outfit a lavish look.
- There are also various Sherwani styles such as Achkan, Bandgala or Jodhpuri, Indo-Western, etc., each of which gives a unique look.
- The outer garment, which is called Sherwani, is often combined with various underwear such as dhoti, churidar, Pakistani salwar, etc.
- These outfits are available in different fits and patterns to suit different body types. Relaxed fit and slim fit are the most popular with them.
- Depending on the occasion, you can choose the embellishment of the Sherwani. For large occasions, you can choose a fully decorated outfit, while minimally made ones are ideal for small events.
These are some of the best wedding sherwanis designs to look out for this season. Whether it’s your marriage or someone from your family and friends, these outfits are perfect for choosing your wardrobe. Instead of sticking to boring formal shirts and pants, opt for these designs and set new fashion goals in your circle. Which of them is your favorite?