Ever been the boss of V-Star bras? Yes, most of us don’t really know this brand. The V-Star bra and underwear are launched by none other than the popular V Guard brand. They have been on the market since the late 1990s and most of their creations are launched on behalf of “Vanessa”. Her collections include innerwear for women, men’s pants and briefs, and other intimate clothing. While most of us are not familiar with these different V-Star bra types, today we will explain the top versions of these bras and which styles to choose depending on your body and breast shape.
V Star Bra Features:
Here are the main features of the V Star bras and garments.
- The V Star brand is popular for inexpensive underwear and clothing. They are qualitative and also comfortable.
- The V-Star bras are mostly made of cotton fabric, but also change to nylon and lace depending on the design and style.
- There are both padded and non-padded versions of V-Star bras.
- The V-Star bras also include a separate collection for plus size women and heavier busty women.
- The V-Star bra cups also vary in the various versatile size ranges.
- They come in different colors and styles.
Types of bras are available under the V Star brand:
The different styles and V-star bra types include the following:
- Wear a daily bra
- Active bra
- Cami bra
- Reusable bra
- Plus size bra
- Traditional bra
- T-shirt bra
- Nursing Bra
- Crop top bra