We all know what silk shirt outfits are. They are trendy right now in the fashion world. The silk shirts are known for their comfort, style, elegance and royalty. These silk shirts have evolved over the centuries and have recently gained in importance since Versace has made them a trend in hip-hop culture and those like Drake have made it. There are different styles and designs of silk shirts for men and women on the market. This article will help you get the right look with silk shirt design for you.
Meaning of silk shirts:
When we talk about shirts for men and women, we come up with cotton shirts because they have been used since ancient times. Silk originated in China very early in the time before Christ and has been used as a costume since then. Nowadays, the use of silk shirts has grown in importance since the expansion of the western empires to the east in the 18th century and has retained its importance for a royal impression. Learn more about these silk shirt styles here.
Characteristics of silk shirt:
Here are some key features of silk shirts for men and women:
- The silk shirts are versatile and elegant and are suitable for both formal and stylish party wear.
- The shirt designs range from simple silk shirts to shirts with eye-catching prints and tiny cute prints. They are also available in the regular stand-up collar for men and in the simple collar-fly collar for women.
- Therefore, they are versatile and can be styled depending on the occasion. Men’s silk shirts are known for their stand-up collars.
- Female silk shirts can also be worn as a lingerie shirt for a suit or skirt to achieve this professional look.
- Silk shirts that are available in a different type of silk, such as raw silk, mulberry silk, tussar silk and silk mixed with cotton, can be worn depending on the climatic conditions.
How to style silk shirts:
Below are some trends and suggestions to give you the right look.
- The types of silk shirts are huge. Therefore, a specific silk shirt can be selected depending on the style, occasion, body type and fabric.
- Plain-colored silk shirt and the striped silk shirt with buttons are considered a universal fit. Men of all ages and body types can easily find the ideal choice for the silk shirt.
- The male silk shirt is best suited for tall and slim bodies. They can be used for designs such as plain silk shirt, striped silk button-down shirt, silk cotton shirt and striped silk shirt and silk cotton shirts. You can combine them with blue or black pants. A good pair of brown or black shoes would complete your look.
- Men who are older and curvier can opt for silk shirt patterns like paisley shirts and eye-catching prints. Shirts with a stand-up collar are also preferable.
- Women can style their silk button-down shirts with good pants or pencil skirts. A good pair of flat ballerina shoes or heels would complement your look.
Silk shirts for men and women are the perfect opportunity to wear them, be it a wedding, a ceremony or a party to go out. From sober colors to stronger, darker shades, the silk material is a perfect platform to achieve this royal look. Eye-catching and delicate prints highlight the outfits.