Can you imagine a saree without a blouse? Under no circumstance! Traditional blouses are just pieces of fabric that cover the upper part of the body. Today the purpose of a blouse is more than just cover. It symbolizes a person’s unique taste and personality, depending on how it’s made. For this reason, modern women prefer creative saree blouse designs, also for everyday and leisure use. From the choice of different necks to the choice of different embroidery techniques, these blouses meet all of today’s fashion needs. So read along to discover some of the latest designs.
Characteristics of Saree blouses:
Here are some of the trend features of saree blouses:
- Saree blouses are short pieces of clothing that extend from the neck to the navel.
- They are made from a variety of fabrics such as cotton, georgette, chiffon, mesh, satin and even spandex.
- Blouses are also available in printed patterns, solid colors and textured designs.
- The neck and neck are outstanding in terms of styling. You can choose between a pattern with a high, medium and deep neck.
- Sleeves are also important and styles like frills, fringes, elbow sleeves and cap style sleeves dominate the market.
- Added embellishments such as maggam movements, brooches, patchworks, tassels and Doris emphasize the beauty of your blouse.
How do I choose a saree blouse?
Follow these expert tips to get the perfect blouse for your saree:
- When choosing a blouse, make sure the fit is right. Nothing can be worse than a badly fitting blouse.
- If you’re a woman with heavy breasts, avoid wearing embellished blouses as they can add volume.
- Petite women can choose the sweetheart’s neck and embroidered blouses to look larger than their size.
- Women with tight bodies can safely wear halter neck, strapless and backless blouses.
- Those with long necks can opt for collar necks, high necks and boat neck designs.
- Short-sleeved blouses are women with broad shoulders, while those with narrow sizes can wear blouses with full sleeves.
- Women with luscious bodies can opt for a slimmer look for hidden shoulders.
How to style saree blouses?
If you’re not sure how to style a saree blouse, keep reading:
- Choose a blouse based on the saree type, the occasion and your body type.
- For simple sarees, use embellished or printed blouses to make a statement.
- If you have a crisp saree for workwear, choose fabrics like kalamkari or batik to look formal.
- Make a bold statement with lace and transparent fabric blouses for cocktail events.
- Experiment with a variety of sleeves like ruffles and bell sleeves with your blouses.
- You can add brooches or other accessories to turn a simple blouse into a creative outfit.
The blouse is an essential part of the saree and a perfect designer blouse can improve the pretty look of the saree. A designer neck blouse gives a woman a rich, high-quality look. A perfect fit and a fascinating design with blouse neckline can improve the look even of the simple saree. For this reason, it is very important to choose a suitable blouse neck design that will give you compliments for your saree and personality. The experiments can be carried out with the various latest and modern Saree blouse neck patterns. So if you want to become a striking personality on your social occasions, you can opt for these stylish designs with saree blouse neck.