Pink has always been associated with tenderness and feminine nature. For this reason, pink shirts have been stereotyped as exclusive women’s clothing. However, the story says otherwise! In the early years, the color pink was seen as a “male” color. Pink was a lighter shade of red and was associated with the country’s military or tough men. It was later adopted by women after the men switched to darker and more sober tones like black and brown. The fact remains that pink is not a gender-specific color and can be worn by both men and women. Let’s break the rules by looking at these latest pink shirts for boys and girls!
Meaning of pink shirts:
Pink shirts are always treated as “girly” clothing. Men who wore them were classified as female. However, this is just a feeling that has been rooted in your mind for centuries. Pink is actually a gender-neutral color and can be worn by both genders. The light, soothing shade of pink can give your skin a soft sheen and give it a fresh feeling. The many shades of pink are suitable for various occasions and purposes.
Characteristics of pink shirts:
Here are some interesting features of Pink Shirts that you should know:
- Pink shirts are one of the cooler shades that make them suitable for bright summer weather.
- They are designed for formal, casual, semi-casual and even sporting purposes.
- You can find a number of designs in these shirts, from solid to bold prints.
- While men prefer the lighter shades of pink, the hotter shades are chosen by women!
- These shirts are decorated with metallic buttons and cuffs for a designer look.
- They can be won on skirts, pants, jeans and even shorts.
How to style pink shirts?
Here is a separate style guide for men and women:
All gentlemen out there, if you have no idea how to style a pink shirt, follow these tips:
- Always use subtle shades of pink such as pastel pink, powder pink or light pink.
- Formal Wear Pink shirts can be worn with black, blue, white, and gray pants.
- If you want a chic party look, combine a lighter pink shirt with light pants.
- Roll up your sleeves and wear your pink shirt with shorts for a casual beach look.
- You can try fitting a pink shirt with accessories in maroon, purple, steel, or black.
It’s a breeze for all women to style a pink shirt! However, if you’re still confused, these hacks can help you:
- For office clothes, pink lighter shades of pink and experiment with textures.
- You can cover your pink shirt with a vest, jacket, or even a blazer.
- Pink shirts are better reserved for parties or large gatherings because they can be pretty garish.
- Skirts, pants and even your denim are partners for this classic pink shirt.
- Try a statement neckpiece or shiny rivets to emphasize the beauty of your shirt.
- A printed scarf around your neck can take it to the next level!
These are some of the best pink shirts for men and women! You would have been surprised at how these shirts are accepted by many handsome men who are not afraid to show off their choices. As long as you can wear it with confidence, the color and shade of the shirt are irrelevant! Just choose your choice and be the first to break the stereotypes! If you have other designs that you like, feel free to let us know!