Pink has always been a favorite color for women and girls! In fact, you’d be shocked to hear a girl say she doesn’t like pink! This pretty color symbolizes feminine beauty, delicacy, sweet, charming, playful and of course sweetness! We are all sure because women love to be associated with at least one of these traits. For this reason, we present the latest and hottest 20 Pink Color Saree designs in this article! Have you ever heard a lady say she has too many pink saris? No right! Let’s get in and make our favorite selection!
Meaning of the pink saris:
Pink is a widely accepted and loved color by women! Indian women in particular love to dress up with a pink sari in this beautiful color. The freshness that these outfits offer cannot be compared to any other color. From daytime events to weddings, pink saris can make you glow without much effort. Whether you have light skin tone or dark skin, Pink Sarees can take your beauty to a whole new level!
Properties of pink saris:
Here are some interesting features of Pink Saris:
- Women largely choose pink sarees for all the important occasions of their lives
- In many cultures, it is considered cheap to wear pink clothing
- The original pink saris were dyes using rose petals and pomegranate peels and seeds
- Pink saris are offered in many colors by mixing them with different colors
- Pale pink and powder pink are among the pastels that are now the trend in day wedding couture
- Dark and vivid pink tones can be achieved by mixing the base pink with violet, blue, red or purple.
- These sarees come with a variety of embellishments for different occasions.
Preferred age group for Pink Sarees:
Pink saris are suitable for all segments of women. From a teenager to a middle-aged woman, these beautiful curtains can make anyone blush! While women between 20 and 40 usually choose the light, transparent fabrics, the stiffer types are chosen by older women.
How to style pink saris?
Do you have this beautiful pink saree? Here are some tips for experts to help you look like a freshly blooming flower:
- Wear brightly shaded pink sarees for day weddings, mehndi events, and sangeeth events.
- Fuchsia Pink, Magenta Pink makes you look stunning in large gatherings.
- You can try wearing gold and silver based accessories to look elegant.
- Chokers, Kundans and Polkis also go perfectly with a pink saree.
- Wear a mesh cape on your georgette or chiffon pink saree to look stylish.
- Wear a matching pink shaded lipstick to put the spotlight on.
- Opt for floral headwear to add a contemporary touch.
Suitable blouses with pink saris:
Here are the trendy blouses that go very well with Pink Sarees:
- Dark pink raw silk blouse
- Gray shimmering blouse
- Cotton blouse with a floral print
- Black lace blouse
- White mesh blouse
- Purple Banarasi blouse
- Silver jacquard blouse
- Light blue embellished blouse
- Purple Kanjeevaram blouse
We hope you fell in love with your favorite color again with these 20 pink saris! These attractive curtains are tailored to the needs of every woman. From a simple chiffon saree inspired by Bollywood to the latest designer outfit, pink sarees come in a variety of options. If you are not done with pink saris in your closet, we will not stop you! Go girl! Find your soul mate in these breathtaking saris!