While a blazer is known as one of the most wanted styles due to its versatility and trend, these men’s and women’s blazer jackets are now entering the fashion world. These pink-colored blazer styles are not just for women, as you might think or think, but they are tailor-made to be suitable for men, despite the light shade of color. The color tone, the choice of styles and variants that blend well with the color, stand out in the fashion world, that we cannot remain calm, as the end result is. Here we share with you top pink blazer clothing styles for men and women.
Which outfits go well with pink blazers?
Here are the trendiest styles that can be put together with pink blazers.
- Women can of course combine well with pink blazers. Beautiful black or white skirts, black or white pants with printing go very well with these jackets.
- Men are no exception, beautiful formal jeans or jeans with a white or black shirt will definitely make you stand out.
- Blue also goes well with pink tones. Therefore, both women and men can prepare well with matching and contrasting blue pants or skirts.
- While linen and polyester are known for pink blazers, you can even try khadi and velvet because they can look pretty stunning.
- At parties, women may prefer to wear a short top with a pink blazer to stand out from the crowd.
- On special occasions you can even try out a pink blazer or embroider one.
9. Ennoble Solid Blazer in Pink:
Parade of retro style enhances this pink shaded slim fit loose blazer. This loose baby pink blazer is an absolute must in your closet. You can combine it with any shading pants and effectively steal it in the office, on day trips or even on a shopping spree.
- Design: Pink with black border Single-breasted blazer with button
- Material: cotton
- Blazer fit: Slim fit
- Collar type: Anchor collar
- Reason to wear: Office parties; Trips or functions
- Suitable underwear: Black formal pants
- Laundry care: Dry wash
How to style pink blazer?
- While styling is not much needed for men, it goes well with beautiful brown shoes or boots.
- Men may prefer to have a nice, clean shave or a lighter, rough mustache and beard for the look.
- Women may prefer a bun or omit hairstyle.
- Wear high heels or wedges to look good on women.
- Women may also prefer to wear a beautiful, slim necklace and lighter ear cups to look elegant.
In the event that you see yourself as a man with a striking style, there are a variety of plans for a coat that you may like. Combine your pink women’s blazer with shorts and pads for a casual chic or with stilettos with super high heels and a skirt for a gathering.