Those who believe in the saying “office is a second home” know how important well-designed office space is. In addition to investing in good furniture and infrastructure, you also have to pay attention to the ceiling! A good office ceiling design creates a lively environment and helps increase employee productivity.
If your work space is still connected to a bleak old-school blanket, it’s time to show your employer these creative ideas. This idea not only improves the aesthetics of your office, but also contributes to general brand awareness among customers and guests. So let’s start by exploring these latest office ceiling designs that we can take inspiration from.
How to choose the right office ceiling design?
As mentioned earlier, an upper limit plays a key role in expressing your company’s vision and the way you work. So it’s worth investing time, money and effort in choosing the right type for your office space. Here are some tips that can help you go in the right direction:
- First take into account the size of the hall, the height of the roof, the ventilation and the placement of the fans or air conditioning systems. This can help to keep the basic structure clean.
- If you have a large common room, acoustic ceilings are a must. They absorb excessive noise and balance the volume in the room.
- In addition to reducing noise, suspended ceilings, T-bar ceilings and suspended ceiling designs are ideal if you also want a stylish look.
- Plaster of Paris is ideal for a typical false ceiling look. You can use it together with wooden frames and wooden boards in meeting rooms as insulation.
- Gypsum plasterboards are trending these days because they not only save energy, but also give you an elegant and shiny finish. Some of them also offer protection against accidental fire.
- If you are on a budget, but still want a good-looking ceiling, smooth out your roof wall and glue a colorful wallpaper or use a stencil paint. These can be customized with your brand logos, company images, etc.