Can you imagine your life without colors? Under no circumstance! It’s hard to imagine a world that is just black and white! Then why choose a wardrobe that is boring and lifeless? Time to show off your playful side with multicolored saris. These unique curtains show some of the best color combinations you could only dream of! The best thing about having these saris in your wardrobe is that they brighten even the wettest spirits and the dirtiest days. Whether you wear them casually at home or want to dance at a wedding, multicolored saris are always there for you. We know that you can no longer suppress your excitement! Now let’s explore some of the best designs on the market, as well as some interesting facts and style tips.
Meaning of multi-colored saris:
Colors play a lot for body and mind. They also affect our general emotions and our inner psychology. Wearing a colorful outfit can certainly have a positive effect on our mood and behavior. That’s not all! Colors also have a religious meaning. Especially in India, a country of colors, each of these colors has a different meaning and cultural meaning. A mixture of certain colors such as green, yellow, pink, orange, red, etc. is considered very promising and is therefore often used in the design of multicolored saris.
Properties of multicolored sarees:
Here are some of the remarkable features of these dramatic curtains:
- As the name suggests, multi-colored sarees are made with more than two colors that coexist harmoniously.
- Most of the saris available on the market used machine-made fabrics, such as georgetts and chiffons, on which artificial dyes are printed.
- In addition to simple color mixes, abstract patterns and overlays of prints are added to create a visual appeal.
- Hand-printed techniques such as Bandhani, Leheriya and Azrak are also used in these saris to create strikingly beautiful patterns
- Colored palates are also carefully selected to achieve unique effects. Dark tones like black and brown are only used with a limited number of colors to avoid blurring.
- Embellishments such as lace borders or simple work are also added to these saris to give them a great look.
How to style multicolored saris?
Check out these expert tips to learn how to wear a colorful saree with grace:
- Before choosing a saree, it is important to analyze the quality of the material and the colors used in it.
- Avoid cheap-looking fabrics and spotty color combinations that affect your beauty. Instead, opt for high-quality materials and bright prints.
- For celebrations and celebrations, use warm colors such as oranges and red to illuminate the surroundings.
- Experiment with pastel colors and soothing cool tones like blue and green to get a contemporary look.
- Bring the beast to light for night parties and cocktail events by choosing a combination of black, brown and burgundy.
- You can even try ombre sarees that have different shades of the same color.
- Experiment with fancy blouses and choose jewelry depending on the occasion.
We hope you enjoyed this collection of multi-colored saris that are currently popular on the Internet. These beauties all differ in their own way, be it in terms of fabric, print or choice of colors. Depending on the occasion, you can choose from one of these designs and prepare to hit the crowd. Add color to your life with these beautiful pieces and make every day a reason to celebrate!