Linen in Indian history has a significant place in sacred books such as the Vedas, Upanishads and Puranas. It has a long historical record dating back to 5000 BC. It dates back to when people actually started weaving linen from the flax plant. It is essentially a light, thin fabric that is suitable for women of all body types. The name is derived from a Latin word “Linum”, which means flax plant. When it comes to ethnic wardrobes, linen saris always have a permanent place. It takes a lot of time and effort to make a linen saree from the plant.
Linen sari meaning:
- Leinensari are known to show a woman’s curve by highlighting her strengths and hiding her mistakes.
- Since they can absorb moisture, they do not cause rashes.
- It is perfect to wear on hot days as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- The more you wash a linen saree, the softer it becomes.
Linen saree features:
- It is a perfect mix of style, comfort and convenience.
- It is easy to maintain a linen saree.
- It offers easy draping. The saree sits just as it is, without showing wrinkles.
- For women who want this corporate look, linen sarees are best recommended. They are perfect for an office meeting or a conference.
- It is a versatile fabric. You can drape this saree in several ways to get a fusion look.
- It is available in a variety of unique colors, ranging from light brown and ivory to ecru and gray.
How to style linen saris?
- It looks perfect when combined with a blouse with three fourth sleeves. Add a dash of fusion by wearing a contrast blouse to make the saree look more elegant when worn.
- A sober linen saree is perfect for a corporate look. A classic linen sari can be ideal for a business meeting or office wear.
- Combine a solid color linen saree with a full sleeve or a blouse with three fourth sleeves. You can wear an Ikkat blouse with a simple linen saree. This is one of the most common combinations when wearing a linen sari.
- The combination of your linen saree with a jacket blouse is a trend these days and gives an extremely unique fusion look.
- Printed saris with checks or patterns can be selected for occasional trips or gatherings. Wear a sleeveless blouse or a full sleeve to complete the look.
- If you like experimenting with colors, wear pastel linen saris. Pastel linen saris can be seen alive and can be used for everyday use. It is also ideal for small occasions.
Style is all about personality. Linen saris are a fantastic way to demonstrate your confidence and inner personality. For a corporate look, choose linen saris. If you wear white, black, yellow and red linen, the colors are very suitable for accessories. Although there are many colors in which linen sarees occur, the most common colors for linen sarees are white, black, red, yellow and blue. It doesn’t matter whether you go to a team dinner or an office meeting – a linen saree can be your first choice for any occasion.