What is a wedding without the girls whirling around in the pretty fiefdom gas? From brides to guests, Lehengas is a staple for every woman, as it is classy, comfortable and stylish! Whether it’s a simple skirt or a heavily embellished one, you need to make sure the blouse goes well with it. Nowadays Lehenga blouses are offered in many patterns such as crop tops, halter neck, off-shoulder and high-neck. If you want to be in the spotlight, it is a must to become unconventional! That’s why we’ve put together some of the best Lehenga blouse designs to help you choose. So hop on as we explore these stunning models.
How do I choose the right blouse for your Lehenga?
Even a simple, simple Lehenga can be transformed into a designer ensemble with a well-made blouse. Here are some of the latest trends you should use this year to be prepared for all of your events:
- Decorated back: Heavy embroidery, patchwork, Kundans and even tailor-made storytelling designs are the latest craze. They are ideal for weddings and receptions.
- Fringes and drops: The sleeves, the back and the front neck are provided with metal fringes to achieve a fluid effect on the blouse. Coloring them creates an element of fantasy. Choose them for sangeeth and receptions to look stunning!
- Backless cholis: These are for the brave and beautiful brides who would not hesitate to show their tight backs. With ultra-thin stripes or Doris, these blouses are preserved for a long time.
- Off-shoulders blouses: They are a great choice for mehendi and sangeeth functions to stay stylish!
- Bustier blouses: Again for the brave women who are sure of their bodies. The bustier blouses are available in different models, from simple designs to cross straps. This is a must for your night parties.
- Transparent back and sleeves: You can choose whether you want to work “almost backless” with bare back blouses. Keeping the sleeves flowing with transparent sleeves also works great and gives a delicate feeling! Ideal for day and night parties.
How to style Lehenga blouses?
After choosing the blouse design, it’s time to learn some styling tips to rock the show:
- Choose pastel colors and light tones like pink, yellow and blue for day parties. Keep your blouse in contrasting color and add colorful thread work for an aesthetic look
- Wear a high-necked blouse and put the dupatta on your shoulders for a glamorous effect. Try a fishtail braid or a French braid for a neat look.
- You can use a pure dupatta on your deep-neck blouse for a few peek-a-boo moments.
- If you add a long coat to the blouse, you can feel comfortable on the dance floor and reduce the need for a dupatta.
- Use metallic colors liberally for night parties. Gold, silver and copper with a hint of neon work quite well.
- Wear small earrings with a heavy neckpiece and heavy earrings without necklaces. Just don’t overdo the look unless you’re the bride.
- Play with lipsticks and makeup and don’t forget your smoky eye!
These are some of the best looking Lehenga blouse designs you can try this festive season! They look stunning for any event and can be worn at home for weddings, receptions and even small parties. You need to match the accessories with the designs and scope of the event to match their beauty. Also think about your body type and choose something that fits your figure. So what are you waiting for? Time to break Instagram with these beauties!