The most common party dresses for the youth of the young generation are one-piece dresses, dresses or fiefdom. However, we are happy to inform you that the latest Kurta collections with rock designs are on the market that are unique, trendy and stylish! Are you wondering what they are about? It’s time to sizzle with these latest collections of ethnic kurti. The clothing is full length and comes with a maxi skirt and stylish Kurti and Dupatta. These trends have come into the spotlight after celebrities like Deepika Padukone and Kareena Kapoor Khan have worn them publicly. Let’s explore and see what’s new and exciting about these designs!
Which skirts are worn with kurtis?
There can be different types of kurtis that fit into the skirts and turn them into a fantastic piece of clothing. While most of you can find them in stores as a set, you can also experiment with your personalized ideas and buy and pair them separately. Here are some tips to help you choose the right combination of skirt and kurti dress.
- You can choose kurtis for the same either over or under knee length.
- In most cases, full length flared skirts are used to make them look like a dress.
- The kurtis that best match these skirt dresses include mid-cut designs, jacket designs, cape kurtis, side cuts, flared kurtis, and asymmetrical cut.
Styling tips for kurtis with skirts:
It’s not just about wearing fashionable statement clothing, it is also an art.
- Heavy and festive clothing requires minimal accessories. If you have heavy Kurti, wear nice earrings and heels.
- If you wear a simple piece of clothing for festive occasions, wear heavy accessories and jewelry.
- Kurti with skirt dresses can best be with heels, sandals and jutties.
- Loose hair or half up and half down hairstyle can be best with most of these styles.
While the brand new designs by Kurtas with skirts are the topic of conversation in the fashion city, it is important that you choose the right fit, the right design and the right flare based on preferences, personality and body type. They can best be worn on festivals for simple functions, but manage to look elegant and trendy. Try it out today and tell us how you liked it!