The modern woman simply cannot imagine her wardrobe without good jeans! But did you know that the original jeans were only made for men? It was in 1934 when Levi Strauss and Co. broke through this gender trend and developed a new line of jeans for women. Well, it was a big risk back then! But today this idea is very much appreciated and enjoyed by the majority of women around the world! In this article we will look at the latest features and styles of women’s jeans and the latest model collection to help you shop better! Ready for the denim game? Then read with us!
Features in women’s jeans:
The jeans segment for women has come a long way in the last 80 years of its invention. From simple and rough looking cowboy jeans to a very sophisticated silhouette, women’s jeans have undergone a drastic change. These features below give you a basic overview of the different types of pants that are available in the market today:
- Sizes: Jeans for women are numbered in the format waist / inseam or length. For example, 26/32 indicates a waist measurement of 26 inches and a length of 32 inches.
- Suitable for: A number of fits are available for different body types. These range from a super slim fit to wide trousers with wide legs, each of which offers its own style and comfort. The waist can range from ultra-low to high.
- Styles: Similar to men’s jeans, women’s jeans are offered in many styles, such as pre-washed, patchwork, distressed and rugged.
- Embellishments: Here’s a feature that’s exclusive to women’s denim! To give the boyish trousers a feminine touch, elements such as pearls, stones, crystals, laces and other ornaments are embroidered on the fabric.
How do I choose the right jeans for my body type?
Here’s a mini guide to help you find the best-fitting jeans for your unique body type:
- Hourglass figures: Opt for high-waisted jeans to cover this waist and flaunt those gorgeous hips. Even jeans on display look like magic for these bodies.
- Petite figures: Figure too small? No problem! Try straight-fit pants for a larger silhouette and an elongated body look. Experiment with different washes, cracks, and scales to look stylish. Avoid loose trousers as they may “drown” you!
- Pear-shaped: Normally cut jeans go best with these bodies. You balance your legs and the rest of your body to create a uniform shape. Replace low waist pants with medium or high waist pants.
- Oversized body: Skinny fits are your new BFFs! They gently hug your figure and emphasize your curves beautifully. Choose a thinner fabric for a counter look!
- High body: If you’re tall and curvy, you can literally try everything off the peg! However, experts recommend that boot cuts and bell bottoms look exceptionally good with these figures!
How do I wear a women’s jeans with style?
If you’re wondering how to style your favorite denim pair, you’ve come to the right place! Get to know these celebrity-recognized fashion hacks:
- Always try your jeans before investing your money in them! Make sure the quality, size and cut are just right.
- For day looks, choose a white shirt that will never let you down. Leave the routine style behind and try a half-tuck or a front knot.
- Replace your normal T-shirts with interesting crop tops, blouses and cardigans to make them look and feel glamorous. Pumps and heels are a must with this outfit!
- Wearing jeans with a long robe or coat is the latest trend. Don’t forget to try it in the cooler months of the year like autumn or winter.
- Have you ever thought or denim or denim? Nothing can complement your jeans than a denim shirt or jacket.
- Are you going to an important meeting? Simply put on a shirt, wear a leather belt and put on a formal blazer on your blue denim. You will surely surprise the crowd!
- If you want to look bold and beautiful, you can’t do without torn jeans. However, opt for a simple top to highlight the bottom wear!
Jeans are very popular with both men and women and can not only be worn as casual clothing, but can also be worn as formal clothing. On the Indian market you will find various branded and branded jeans, which are available in different styles and colors and whose appearance suits some body shapes. The torn and scratched jeans used to be worn by men, but due to their increasing popularity, they are now even worn by girls to look cool. There is a slight difference between men’s and women’s jeans that should not be neglected as this leads to an adjustment problem. Make sure you choose the right one.