Blazers are generally known to have black and gray colors. However, most of us think these colors can be boring and dull, but what if we prove the opposite to you? Given the transformation of style and fashion in this era, even gray blazer outfits can look classy and elegant with great style and mood. Here are top trendy gray blazers women and men. This gray blazer style can be casual and at the same time pull off classically with ease and elegance. Find out more about the gray blazer for men and women here.
Fashionable designs of gray blazers for men and women
Which outfits go well with a gray blazer?
Here are some top outfit recommendations that go well with a gray blazer.
- Gray blazers are generally versatile. They are ideal for formal purposes, casual and also for informal gatherings.
- Both men and women can wear a classic white shirt in a blazer to look stylish and elegant.
- They also go well with all other bright colors, along with the classic black shirt inside.
- Women can wear a beautiful skirt up to midi length or a pencil skirt that matches a blazer in the office.
- Men can wear nice formal gray pants that match a gray blazer for office use.
- In casual times, however, women can also try out beautiful jeans or shorts.
How best to style gray blazers?
- Gray blazers are both edgy and elegant. So keep it simple with loose hair for women.
- Women may prefer to wear wedges or sandals to do their best. Do not wear shoes.
- Men can wear nice boots to look great.
- Don’t outfit your neck and ears much. Better go with simple finger rings and a good giant watch.
- With a deep neck blazer for women, you can also wear an elegant neckpiece.
It’s about what you wear with your gray blazer and how you overlay it so you get a look that’s comfortable and extraordinary. You can combine and attach any shirt to get a great look that fits your style.