A Mangal Sutra is a symbol of the marital status of Indian women. The epitome of Mangalsutra with black pearls is made of pure gold and black pearls. Different parts of India have different styles of gold mangalsutra designs. Gold-stylish Mangalsutras are a symbol of eternal love and solidarity and are in great demand on the market. While some women prefer to wear them every day, others only display them on important occasions. For every taste we have put together some of the best Mangalsutra chains in gold to make your selection easier!
Properties and meaning of gold mangalsutras:
Check out some of the outstanding features of Ladies Mangalsutra Designs Only Gold:
- Gold jewelry Mangalsutra designs are made from 22 carat, 18 carat or even 14 carat gold.
- They come in traditional black pearl designs or sleek, single row models too.
- These designs have a black pearl necklace with a gold or diamond pendant.
- Depending on the event, you can choose a heavy or a modern design.
- These chains also come with a set of matching earrings for a special look.
- Unusual and designer collections are very popular on the market, especially among young people.
Jewelry designers have now become really creative and have started adding a trend to the Mangalsutras. This seems to work well for the women as they can not only flaunt the style, but also complement their collection as additional gold jewelry. With the many newest Gold Mangal Sutra designs suggested here, choose one or get creative and create your own catalog of Gold Mangal Sutra designs.