If buying a saree is a challenge, designing a suitable blouse is another! The struggle to keep up with the trends is real and we all feel it. For this reason, we keep developing the latest designs on the market so that you stay afloat in the fashion game. In this article we are going to discuss a style that is common to many generations – the blouse with full sleeves! These blouses are a great way to cover your arms in the most stylish way. The designers now give the old school long sleeve blouse a contemporary touch by adding some creative elements. Read on to find out more.
Features of full arm blouse designs:
Before we look at the pictures, let’s find out some of the characteristic features of full sleeve blouse designs:
- A blouse with full sleeves has a sleeve length up to the wrist or an inch beyond.
- It can be delivered in a normal, straight pattern or in a churidar design (bangle).
- You can choose to keep it simple or add a touch on the shoulders for a vintage look.
- These sleeves also have an additional ruffle or bell sleeve at the end.
- Pagoda full sleeves are the latest trend with graduated frills from arm length to wrist.
- Bishop’s sleeves are another pattern that comes with a fitted part to the arm and a flared part from the arm to the wrist.
- Three-fourths sleeves are also a convenient alternative to full sleeves without losing the style statement.
How to style blouses with full sleeves?
If you’re wondering how to spice up this blouse with full sleeves, follow these style tips:
- Blouses with full sleeves are great for all occasions. By simply changing the fabric, you can make it suitable for formal or festive clothing.
- Try different neck styles to stay unique. You can even add embellishments like threadwork to look stunning.
- Experiment with a variety of sleeves such as pleats, frills, or fringes.
- You can even add lace borders or stones to the end of your sleeves to change the look of your blouse.
- Adding a transparent fabric to the sleeves gives you a delicate look.
These are some of the latest full-sleeve designs to watch out for! These blouses can decorate your hands and the need for additional jewelry such as bracelets, bracelets, etc .; You can easily wear this blouse with a nice saree to look perfect without fuss! Depending on how you plan your look, you can choose plain, embellished or transparent blouses. So what’s your favorite choice? Let us know in the comments!