Who says you can only look attractive if you wear the sleeveless blouses with a low cut? You can also look seductive in the full-neck blouses if they are combined with an equally beautiful saree. The full neck blouses are adorable and they are also quite sober and women like them. These blouses are always worn in any season other than summer. Nowadays there are a number of blouse materials from which the blouses are made, which makes them comfortable and wearable even during the summer season. Such similar blouse designs are as follows.
Characteristics of full neck blouses:
As the name suggests, blouse patterns with a full neck are those with neck lengths that touch the clavicle or higher. In a world with a deep neck and a sexy look, women of all generations definitely dominate the full neck. Here are some of the key features of these blouses.
- Full neck blouses offer full protection for your body. You can choose to keep a high neck at the back or front, or both.
- They come in a variety of neck styles such as boat necks, round necks, high collars, closed collars, etc.
- Full neck blouses are usually kept in open back or side open styles. However, adding a metallic zipper on the front can increase your style quotient.
- While simple necks are reserved for casual and everyday clothing, heavy embroidery and blouses are particularly suitable for weddings and large events.
- The most popular style is a high front and back with a dori. Fashionistas swear by this look!
How to style blouses with a full neck?
Follow these style tips to look flawless in your full-neck blouse:
- Always choose the right fabric for the blouse. The perfect fit with a sophisticated finish is your first step to success.
- High neck blouses are usually worn with statement earrings. However, you can break this rule with chokers and long harams for special occasions.
- When you wear a sleeveless black collar blouse with your cotton saree, you look like an ethnic diva. You can use the blouse several times.
- Add a transparent plate on the shoulders for an illusionary effect.
- Try embellishing the neckline with stones and goldwork to reduce the need for special accessories.
- Experiment with a variety of sleeves such as ruffles, butterfly wings, etc. to get a playful look.
Nowadays there are a number of blouse materials from which the blouses are made, which makes them comfortable and wearable even during the summer season. Similar full-neck blouse designs that are covered here for you.