According to statistics, an average of 68% of women fall into the plus size category who face challenges when shopping for outfits! In countries like India, it is a common sight for women to consider their appearance due to the lack of trust and unavailability of suitable clothing options. Fortunately, it’s a thing of the past! Today the segment of clothes for fat women is growing well in the fashion market. If you have a body taller than the average Indian figure and have trouble finding the right clothes, we assure you that this is the right place! The article contains an amazing collection of different types of dresses that are tailored to chubby and curvy bodies and include both the underwear and the outerwear. Ready for a makeover? Then scroll down to be inspired!
What kind of dresses are suitable for plus size women?
The first step in choosing a suitable dress is to identify your body type and the areas where the fat deposits are high. If you follow these simple tricks, you can hide these unwanted areas of your body and get a flattering figure instead:
- Choose dark colors like black, navy blue, and dark brown that make the body thinner.
- Dark, pre-washed denim looks fantastic on your figures. Opt for figure-hugging fits and choose a medium rise for comfort and style.
- Maxi dresses are other great options to try out. Try choosing a flowing fabric that gives it a slimmer look and play with prints to trick your eyes.
- A-line skirts and dresses are your new best friends and never let you fail. You balance the proportions of your body and define your curves.
- Dressed dresses and tunics are particularly recommended for oversized women, since they create an hourglass-like figure by removing the waist.
Styling tips for oversized women:
Continuing the section above, let’s also discuss some style tips that will take your outfit game to the next level:
- Always try the dress before taking it home. Make sure the fit is correct and there are no spills.
- Invest in good lingerie that creates a tummy tuck effect. These garments also give your breasts a good boost and glorify your body.
- For a matching look, wear a belt that isn’t too wide. You can choose adjustable models that are suitable for all sizes.
- When printing, choose vertical lines that make you look taller and slimmer than your actual figure.
- Pay attention to your body proportions and do not hesitate to highlight your chest line, legs and arms.
Oversized girls have always been heavy and ugly. Until recently, they had very few options to choose from and were never allowed to try new designs. It’s time to dismantle these stereotypes and smash those bodies. Wear how you feel and flaunt your tall, beautiful body.