Imagine your breasts pointing south? The thought itself can damage your self-confidence! Perfectly shaped, firm-looking breasts are every woman’s dream! However, staying naked for a long time can ruin your figure and make you look older. The answer – Bras! The bra is a blessing for any woman who wants to flaunt her feminine side in an elegant way. Bras not only give the breasts a smooth curve, they also support the underlying tissue to prevent them from being damaged. The first known bra was invented in 1889 by a French woman named Herminie Cadolle, who was frustrated by her worn corsets and undershirts. Over the years, bra types have evolved to meet the needs of the modern woman, for whom this underwear is not just a luxury, but a necessity.
30 different types of bras in India and their names:
Learn about the importance of bras and discover the best bras for your breasts:
Importance of wearing a bra:
Why is bra so important for a woman? This is because the pectoral muscles are quite heavy and cannot stand alone. Bras are designed in such a way that they are supported from below and remain in their “intended” place. Modern bras are light, comfortable and available in different versions to serve different purposes. No matter whether you need the right amount of cleavage or firmness during training, a bra can be your savior!
Different types of bras:
Below are the different types of bra styles you need to know:
- Padded bras: They come with a soft pad to hide your nipples and give your breasts a definition.
- Not padded bras: These bras have no padding and are supplied in normal cotton or elastic material.
- Push up bra: These are padded bras with cable support underneath to push your breasts up and split them.
- T-shirt bra: Designed for t-shirts, these bras can smooth your breasts and make them look seamless.
- Strapless bra: They have no shoulder straps and are ideal for backless, shoulderless dresses.
- Sports bra: They are not wired bras with good shoulder support and elastic around the waist.
- Bralette: They are the combination of bras and tops that can be worn as offal or as outer clothing.
- Maternity bra: These are supplied with a removable flap on the cups for convenient feeding and the right support.
Fabrics used in bras:
The rule of thumb for choosing the right fabric for a bra is comfort and movement. Several experiments have led to the use of modern materials that offer style, support and sensuality. Some of the best known fabrics for making bras are:
- Modal or Art Silk
Which bras are ideal for your outfits?
Just as every breast needs a different bra, so every outfit has a special requirement. How to choose the right bra to improve the look of your ensemble! Familiarize yourself with these basic bra names:
- Strapless bras: Ideal for strapless, sleeveless tops and dresses
- T-shirt bras: Suitable under T-shirts and tank tops
- Push Up Bras: Ideal for deep-closed dresses and shirts
- Sports bras: Good for fitness outfits
- Balconette bras: Perfect for dresses with a low neckline
- Fall: Good for Indian blouses, dresses
- Padded bras: Fits both Indian and Western clothing
The main reason for the introduction of the bra concept is to prevent the breast sagging and to prevent the skin from being exposed to bright sunlight and chemical products such as perfume or deodorant for rolling up. It is generally recommended to replace bras every 6 months because the straps lose their elasticity and the hooks also bend or break. For women prone to allergic reactions, the only cotton with unpadded bras needs to be used, as cotton absorbs moisture and prevents fungal infections. Nylon or satin bras are mostly worn at parties or during a date to look more attractive and sexy.
Bras are sometimes pain and strain. Make sure you choose from the different types of bras for different occasions. Some of them were specially developed for an outfit. Remember the next time you go shopping for bras and shine brightly without worrying about wardrobe malfunctions. Try the bra to make sure it fits well!