We all secretly want to look unique and stand out from the crowd! We also find it embarrassing to find someone to work with us at an event! The best way to avoid such situations is by designer shirts. Unlike your usual shirts, these outfits are not mass-produced. These are tailor-made shirts that are tailored to a specific audience. Depending on the brand and the fortune of the designer, these shirts are valued accordingly. If you want to be the show stopper at the next party, it’s time to choose one of your favorite designer shirts!
Meaning of designer shirts:
Designer shirts have a superior appearance that is difficult to achieve with a normal shirt. These shirts are made from exclusive materials and patterns created by in-house fashion designers. These designs are the result of extensive brainstorming taking into account the latest trends and requirements. Designer shirts are suitable for formal, casual and even party wear and are available in all price ranges.
Characteristics of designer shirts:
Here are some of the interesting features of designer shirts:
- Designer shirts are manufactured in limited numbers and mostly made by hand.
- They are available in various materials such as cotton, lycra and other fabrics.
- These shirts have a designer touch, be it in terms of the cuts, fits or even the actual design.
- They are very creative and have added embellishments like patches, embroidery and even beadwork.
- Printed designer shirts are among the trendiest patterns in the clothing segment.
- They are versatile to style and attach great importance to details!
How to style designer shirts?
Check out these style tips to get a statement look with your designer shirt:
- Designer shirts are usually sufficient on their own. Their unique design makes it easy to style
- For formal or semi-formal clothing, use sober colors like pastel colors for a subtle look
- With these shirts you can experiment with a variety of ties or blazers
- For a party look, choose a bright color and embellish shirts
- Wear it with trendy underwear to complement the beauty of your shirt
- You can add buttons, cufflinks and even brooches to these shirts
Designer shirts can be created either by simply turning a simple shirt into a designed shorts by sticking colorful threads or patchwork on the shirts, or people who are very precise and accurate about the finished work and quality of the design, then it is it’s best to get a designed shirt from the store. You can only get bleached shirts or contact striped shirts in stores that are worth buying in our closet.