From Sabyasachi to the local Darzi, designers vouch for deep neck blouses to make a fashion statement. Deep blouse designs have a sensual look that no other model offers. For this reason, celebrities like Vidya Balan are constantly being discovered in different styles of this blouse to look elegant yet stylish. From deep U to “almost” backless, there is a large selection for deep necks. They are suitable for all body types and can be worn for almost any occasion. In this article we will discuss some of the latest deep neck designs for designer blouses that you can try.
Features of deep neck blouses:
A deep blouse doesn’t always have to have a simple, deep cut on the back. Read on to understand some of the interesting properties of these blouses:
- Deep neck blouses are those with a wide cut on the back (usually) and sometimes on the front.
- While suitable for all body types, they look better on people with broad shoulders and a well-toned personality.
- The deep necks in front are available in heart-shaped neck patterns, V-neckline, etc., which reveal your split.
- These blouse designs are available in basic types such as Deep U, Deep V, Deep Round or Deep Square
- These basic patterns get a contemporary touch by combining them with a halter, bow tie, tieback, lace Doris etc.
- The latest style is a high neck with an abrupt deep cut in a round triangle to asymmetrical shapes.
- Designers also add a sheer layer to this deep cut to create an illusionary effect and provide modest coverage.
How to style deep neck blouses?
Follow these tips for experts to look exceptional in your deep neck blouse designs:
- These blouses are preferred for casual and casual wear. They may not be suitable for work sarees and evening wear.
- If you prefer a front deep-neck blouse, don’t forget to add pads that measure your cup size. They create the right definition and reduce the need for a bra.
- Make sure that your bra straps protrude from your deep neck blouse to avoid wardrobe malfunctions.
- Choose transparent straps for the shoulders and back for a seamless look.
- Adding a Dori on your shoulder is your trick to prevent the blouse from falling off. Just take heavy latkans or tassels for an oomph factor.
No matter what type of saree you want to wear, it is always the blouse that creates the right look. Choosing the right neckline can instantly turn you into a diva. It is also very important to wear the right neckline and cut that fits your body, as deep necklines may not be for everyone. With good skin and body care, these latest deep neck designs can be flattering.