Who doesn’t love brown color? The brown blazer jacket is such a cool and smart option that is required in both men’s and women’s wardrobes. The brown blazer in men’s fashion and women’s look can never go wrong, both for professional styling as well as for parties or casual looks. In addition, these simple tips can easily transform the feminine look of the brown blazer from formal during the day to casual at night. Find out more about these brown blazer styles here. The styling tips and variants that suit you best can be found below.
List of new brown blazers for men and women:
Which outfits go with Brown Blazers?
Here are some ideas on what types of brown blazer jackets you can try on with different outfits.
- Women can wear this blazer with pants and skirts depending on the choice and occasion.
- A dark brown blazer goes well with office looks with jeans or black pants.
- A light brown blazer goes well with dresses (one piece) for parties or even black skirts.
- A chocolate brown blazer can be stylish for both men and women when worn with formal pants and looks.
- Men can even wear dark blue jeans with brown shades of blue.
How to style brown color blazers?
- Styling a brown blazer for men is easy. Wearing formal shoes or loafers can make them look dashing.
- Keep it for women with elegant accessories that can really help create an elegant look.
- High heels and wedges go well with these blazers. Only wear high heels for skirts.
- For jeans and formal pants, slippers or wedges are good for men.
- Go with loose hair to look chic, or even opt for a high bun.
- Beautiful black handbags or leather bags can complement the look with brown blazers.
Brown blazers are the most common blazers. It is chic, stylish and very classy. It can give you a sharp, formal look and give you a rusty, rough look through the same blazer. It’s easy to style without complicated rules.