The boyfriend jeans style has been accessible for more than a decade and remains one of the best-selling jeans variants. If you are wondering what exactly these jeans are and why they are so popular, you need to know the unique look and design behind the idea. The boyfriend jean look, also known as BF jeans, looks quite casual, but is very stylish and makes everyone appear sexy when worn. It is close to the hip area, but is relaxed on average with generous denim around the legs. This variant became popular when celebrities like Rihanna and Katie Holmes appeared in it. Let’s find out the best-selling options today!
Characteristics of boyfriend jeans:
What distinguishes these jeans? They are as follows.
- The boyfriend jean cut was in trend from the middle of the 20th century, but has regained fashion since the last decade. It’s a loose fit that fits every body type.
- They are available in both torn and non-torn versions to indulge in modern fashion
- The length of the jeans depends on your preference, you can find the right length to an even shorter cut.
- The fit of bf jeans can vary. You can choose the feminine cut and style, alternatively also looser fashion, depending on your body type.
- The modern variants are also available in funky and whimsical colors, although availability is limited. Some popular whimsical colors are red, pink, green, and yellow.
How do I choose the perfect boyfriend jeans for your body type?
How can you choose the right fit for yourself given the different types and types of boyfriend jeans? Get some pointers from here.
- Make sure you always choose the right cut for the boyfriend jeans variant, depending on your figure. Do not appear flat, but flatter the style.
- Women who are thin and petite can get them with Skinny Bf Jeans Gaga. Skip to cuff styles.
- Plus-size women prefer loose-fitting boyfriend jeans that are slightly looser than normal ones.
- You can go with a straight-cut denim variant if you have wider and larger thighs.
- Opt for a sloppy option if you don’t want to look feminine, but instead want to focus on looking smarter and boyish.
How to style boyfriend jeans?
In view of the different variants of boyfriend jeans, there is little information on how best to style them.
- Women in boyfriend jeans may prefer to style the look according to their general attitude.
- You can wear a feminine and sexy look through lace or crop top and thin boyfriend jeans with a blazer or jacket.
- Alternatively, you can take a cool and easy-going posture with loose-fitting jeans and a simple t-shirt.
- Add a blazer or jacket for extra insight and style.
- You can always look polished and enhance the beauty by opting for a crop top or tank tops.
- Keep the styling accessories to a minimum. Go with friendly bracelets and hand accessories.
- Wear sneakers with boyfriend jeans variations to look no less than awesome.
There are countless reasons to rely on boyfriend jeans, some good reasons such as convenience, simple looks and ease of wearing. Since it is sloppy in the thigh area, this helps reduce the sweat rate. The quality of the jeans material also plays an important role in the durability of the material. Light denim may feel comfortable for some time, but the durability of this type of material is very low. Because denim materials are thick and the seams are made with sturdy and thick thread material. Boyfriend jeans are nothing more than a feminine way of wearing clothes designed by men. It is not mandatory that only girls with friends choose it. So the girls out there start looking for comfortable jeans without the need for a friend !!!