When we talk about India, the focus is on the cinema industry, especially Bollywood. Bollywood has always been a pioneer in the Indian fashion market. It has also played an important role in reviving the lost meaning of traditional sarees. The next day, every time a heroine sizzles on the screen in a new creation, thousands of replicas flood the market! From yesterday’s Mumtaz to today’s generation of Deepika and Priyanka, Bollywood-style saree designs are always in demand. Let’s discuss more about these saris and explore the latest collection.
Meaning of Bollywood Sarees:
In a star-studded country like India, Bollywood saris have a huge impact on the local fashion industry. These saris are considered icons of fashion and millions of women are trying to reproduce the same look. Bollywood saris also help create a range of jobs in the textile industry, be it in the form of designers who redesign the original, manufacturers, local sellers and resellers. These saris have also received worldwide attention for their beauty!
How to style Bollywood saree?
There is no right or wrong way to wear a Bollywood saree. You can copy the celebrity look or create a whole new avatar for yourself. Follow these expert tips to get some pointers for your screen goddesses:
- Bollywood saris are usually bright, bold and lively. So choose them wisely, based on the skin tone, occasion, and time of the event.
- If you’re wearing a heavy saree, choose a simple blouse to get a subdued look.
- The classic simple Bollywood saree can be combined with a designer blouse and accessories.
- The right draping makes a big difference to the overall picture. A tightly draped saree can complement your overall picture and convey a sensual feeling.
- Heavy jhumkis, chandbalis and statement polki earrings are trendy.
- If you choose a large neck piece, drop the earrings.
These are some of the most amazing Bollywood saree designs ever! These saris are an instant hit with celebrities and citizens alike. They are made from lightweight materials and unique designs that help you stand out from the crowd. The color combinations and patterns correspond to the latest trends on the market. If you are a Bollywood lover, these saris are a must in your wardrobe. Let us know which one is your favorite!