Open the wardrobe of every professional and you are sure to find at least one blue shirt in it! Blue shirts are known for their subtle and refined look, making them one of the most popular options in the evening wear segment. These shirts also dominate the casual clothing line with a variety of prints, textures and patterns. Blue shirts are versatile and fit almost every skin tone. They have an unspoken element of elegance and at the same time appear conservative and contemporary. In this article we will examine some of the latest blue shirt models for men and women along with their detailed descriptions.
Meaning of the blue shirts:
Blue shirts are the most widely accepted clothing for corporate environments worldwide. There are many reasons why these shirts have become so important in the world of work. The blue color is a symbol of reliability and trust. It’s also a soothing hue that, unlike reds and pinks, doesn’t look threatening. They are also the next best way to wear plain white shirts in office spaces. Many industries have standardized blue shirts for a corporate uniform because they represent loyalty and dignity.
Features of blue shirts:
Here are some of the notable features of blue shirts:
- Blue shirts come in different colors, patterns and textures.
- Formal Wear Blue shirts have either a smooth cotton finish or a shiny dress shirt look.
- Casual blue shirts come in a variety of prints and designs for a playful look.
- They are made from different materials such as cotton, linen, georgette, etc. to suit different occasions.
- Some of them come in self-designs and woven patterns for a nifty look.
- These shirts are designed for both men and women in regular, slim and wide fits.
How to style blue shirts?
Follow these expert hacks to look attractive in your blue shirt:
- Blue shirts are easy to work with. Whether for men or women, they can be worn in different ways.
- For workwear, choose a thick material that looks shiny and has a good fit
- If you choose a plain blue shirt, you can try a colorful scarf or even some metallic cufflinks for men.
- Beige, black, brown and navy blue trousers go perfectly with blue shirts. So mix and match accordingly.
- For a casual look, don’t limit yourself to boring shirts. Experiment with a variety of patterns and designs to create a whole new avatar.
- You can choose contrasting colored shoes and accessories such as bags to achieve a dramatic effect!
For a slim person who chooses a slim fit shirt, which can be a plain shirt or a plaid shirt, the day will be pleasant and comfortable. For medium-sized people, it is very important to choose and try the shirt before buying. Narrow-cut blue shirts can only be considered after a test. For people with a protruding stomach, you should always choose normal blue shirts and try them out before buying. Iron-free Blue shirts are best for winter and spring clothing, and cotton and linen shirts are best for summer.