Weddings are all about fun, partying and happiness! Psst! We know what you think! They are also the perfect time to look good and impress everyone. So why settle for something ordinary? Put these shirts aside and make room for these formal and party clothes, wedding blazers for men, that can definitely get you a lot of compliments.
Whether you are a groom or a best man, choosing the right suit type can make a big difference. It is important to have a clear understanding of the choice of color, fabric and cut of the suit. If that sounds complicated, let us insure you! Treat us like your virtual style partner and make these bold fashion films by learning some tips and tricks to find the perfect choice, along with 10 new blazer designs for weddings.
Which blazers are suitable for weddings?
Depending on the time, the scope of the event and also the occasion, you have to choose Indian or modern wedding celebrations for a specific blazer type. These guidelines can make decision-making easier for you:
If you want to replace your traditional Sherwani with a modern trouser suit at wedding events such as the ring ceremony, tying the knot or Varmaala, choose semi-formal blazers. You can opt for subtle colors like Deep Charcoal, Chest Brown, etc. that you can make visible in the crowd.
If the event takes place in a formal setting, tuxedos are the best choice! You can choose black, which is the safest choice, or even choose gray and blue. Decide on a proper dress shirt and combine it with a bow tie or a normal tie with a neckline.
In these cases, you can play around with bold looks. Opt for plain jackets with plain trousers instead of simple suits. You can even try prints if you want to look nervous.
Time of day / summer events:
In hot and mild weather, replace your double-layer fabric with bedding and cotton blazer instead. They not only keep you airy, but also reveal your fashion sense. Try pastel color shirts to match the theme.
How to style wedding blazers for men?
Here are some proven style tips you should follow with your flawless clothing wedding suits:
- First of all, it is important to analyze the meaning of the event and outline the correct appearance.
- Get your measurements right and try on the blazer to make sure it fits well.
- If you want to wear a black or white suit, try a colorful shirt. This can turn a formal outfit into a party ensemble.
- You can even replace your solid color shirts with subtle prints. Wear them with contrasting blazers for a striking look.
- Choose jacquard fabrics or even velvet materials to look like a royal groom. These fabrics are eye-catching and keep you as an attraction.
- Experiment with different types of designer ties, scarves and handkerchiefs. If the rest of the outfit is plain, these accessories have to look alive to get into celebration mode.
- Pick some beautiful brooches that can add a touch of bling to your outfit. Don’t forget to wear your oxfords!
- Keep your hairstyles neat and get the styling gels!
Do you love these different wedding blazer suits for men? If so, it’s time to start a new trend in your group. With western people overwhelmed by the blingy, rich looking traditional clothing, these western outfits are surely a treat for eye pain. They are noble, elegant and above all sustainable. You can buy them for one occasion and reuse them several times. So think of these points before you go shopping and let us know which look impressed you the most!