The most painful thing for any woman is to run behind the tailors to turn their valuable clothing materials into a beautiful outfit. From the fit to the design to the punctual delivery, most of us would have paid attention to fine details in this test. Well, not anymore! Half-stitched salwar suits help you with a pre-stitched pattern that requires minimal sewing. Not only are they available in different cuts, patterns and designs, but there are also a range of colors and fabrics to choose from. They are “one-size-fits-all” dresses that are suitable for everyone. Unlike the non-sewn materials, semi-sewn salwars only require an outline stitch to flatter your body. Let’s look at these top 15 in Salwar Stitching Models.
Features of half-sewed salwar suits:
Here are some of the interesting features of half-sewed salwar suits:
- Half-sewn, as the name suggests, they are kept open at the ends of the Kurta
- The neck, sleeves and design are pre-sewn. You just need to sew the ends together based on your measurements
- The salwar is delivered in a freely sewn model. It can be adjusted at the waist with a rubber band or a thread.
- Half-stitched salwars are fairly easy to make and take less than an hour to get ready
- With these salwar suits, you don’t have to worry about the pattern and focus on finding the right fit.
Fabrics for half-sewed salwar suits:
Half-sewed salwar suits are available in various fabrics. Depending on the occasion and the time of the event, you can choose from materials such as cotton, linen, georgette, chiffon, silk, rayon, lycra, velvet, net, crepe, satin, rayon and other types of fabric.
Preferred age group for half-sewed salwar suits:
The most amazing thing about these salwar suits is that the same dress can be tailored to any personality or age group. Women between 40 and 70 can choose sober strains with minimal ornamentation, while the younger generation can experiment with different styles and patterns. All you need is a neat stitch at the end so that it fits your body type.
How to style half-sewed salwars?
These tips for experts can help you get the perfect look without trying too hard:
- If you’re looking for a work or college dress, choose a straight, half-stitched salwar suit.
- For weddings and gatherings, you can choose from different models such as anarkalis or palazzos.
- Pick simple dresses and highlight them with different types of accessories to get a new look with the same dress.
- Use the mix-and-match concept to add a creative element.
- Wear beautiful sandals like jutis or high heels for a graceful walk.
- Adding some metallic bangles can increase the bling factor.
Satisfied with our semi-sewn Salwar collection? We bet it is you! These breathtaking pieces make every woman look beautiful and stylish in no time. The patterns and designs of these outfits have been specially designed by the designers and cannot be replicated by local tailors. The added bonus of these suits is that you can wear what you choose and what you see! So what are you waiting for? Time to switch to these new generation salwar suits and make them insta-ready!