The salwar suit is the traditional outfit of India. It is a popular Indian dress of choice. Its popularity came during the Mughal rule. The Salwar suit consists of three parts: Salwar, Kurti and Dupatta. The salwar is a loose pajama, wide at the top and narrow at the ankle. It can be in different styles like Churidar, Patiala etc. Kurti is a long tunic. Salwar suits are available in various fabrics such as chiffon, silk, georgette, cotton, etc. They are also available in a variety of designs such as chikankari and heavy embroidery, and from simple to stylish with various neck designs and sleeve designs for Salwar Kameez full sleeves, half sleeves, three large sleeves and sleeveless. The style of the Salwar Kameez sleeves depends on the design of the Kurti. There are several sleeveless salwar suit styles on the market.
Characteristics of sleeveless salwar suits:
Here are the distinctive features of sleeveless salwar suits:
- Sleeveless kurtas are designed without sleeves and are the best picks for summer.
- They come in a variety of neck designs such as collar neck, halter neck, tube neck, strapless etc.,
- The Kurtas are offered in the Straight Cut, A-Line and Anarkali models.
- Jacket style and layered sleeveless salwar suits are all the rage.
- You can choose between front open, back open and strapless models.
- Short kurtis, knee-length and floor-length kurtas give your wardrobe a lot of variety.
Fabrics for sleeveless salwar suits:
Sleeveless salwar suits are made from a variety of fabrics such as georgette, chiffon, rayon, mesh, cotton, satin and viscose. Depending on the material used, the effect is very different. While cotton and linen fabrics give a sober, material finish, georgettes and other materials give your clothes a shiny look.
How to style sleeveless salwar suits?
Follow these tips for experts to look stylish in sleeveless salwar suits:
- Sleeveless suits are ideal for all occasions. Think about the time and place before you focus on a design.
- Choose pastel colors and light suits for workwear that are free of decorations.
- You can experiment with prints and neck patterns to create a unique statement.
- If you want to get brave, just choose a halter suit with a chunky neck.
- Add a jacket or shrug if you want to hide your shoulders.
- Try wearing different underwear like churidars, palazzos, and even jeans.
Salwar suit is one of the most wearable ethnic clothing; It is available in a variety of variations and designs. The salwar suit can be worn by both men and women, depending on their style and gender. The Salwar Kameez is popular across India. His design and work are based on the region like gold edging and polka dots in the south, clearly printed with sequence work in the north region, Lucknow Chikankari, Rajasthani Gota Patti etc. Among these designs there are more sleeveless Salwar Kameez designs like the Dhoti Style, kaftan style, Pakistani style, etc. The amount of work and embroidery determines the occasion on which to wear it.