As the wedding season is just around the corner, getting a blouse for every saree is quite a challenge for every woman! How do we deal with this problem? The answer is to choose a neutral metallic color like silver! Silver-colored blouse designs have a reputation for being versatile and stylish. You can combine them with any saree, be it a traditional Kanjeevaram or a creeping net saree. If you invest in one or two trendy silver blouses, you can sort for the rest of this festive season. So what are you waiting for? Let’s take a look at some of the top designs to try them out.
How to style a silver blouse?
Before we look at the catalog of silver-colored blouse designs, read these simple hacks that can help you get a flawless look:
- A silver blouse can be matt or shiny depending on the fabric used.
- If you want to keep a low-key look, prefer a sober-looking blouse with a matte finish.
- For night parties, choose a silver blouse with shimmer or sequins.
- Almost every color of saree goes very well with a silver blouse. Try pastel colors for daytime events and dark shades for evening wear.
- The silver blouse goes best with two-tone accessories to look elegant.
- You can even add a touch of color to silver blouses with fringes, bows and frills.
The silver blouse doesn’t have much design on fabric. It is simple and mostly simple. But its simplicity also conquered the hearts of women. The trend towards ready-to-use blouses is currently continuing. Generally, all women have a finished silver blouse in their closet. It is matched with almost all colors of saree. There is some change to the women’s look. You can have different neck and sleeve patterns as needed. It is decorated with stone and mirror work.