Silk sari are hard to find, an alternative matching blouse with beautiful designs. Silk saree blouse designs are not only beautiful, but perfect in every way. Regardless of the occasion, silk sari are an important material in the event that a normal saree wears the woman. Even if you’re not a regular, your mother’s beautiful silk saree will catch your attention at least once. Silk blouses are usually preferred for large occasions such as weddings, receptions, baby showers and other traditional events. They are exclusively tailored to the motifs of the saris. From simple patchwork to heavy maggam embroidery, silk blouses offer a large selection. Based on the details of the work, prices are calculated from a minimum of $ 500 to ten thousand rupees. In this article, you will find some of the best designs for silk blouses that have been very popular with many women.
Characteristics of silk saree blouses:
What’s new and what’s hot in the 2019 silk saree blouse designs? Continue reading-
- Blouses for silk sari are created depending on the occasion and scope of the event.
- They are often designed with pure silk, cotton silk and raw silk fabrics for wealth and durability.
- Heavy maggam work and embroidery techniques are used for wedding and bridal silk sari.
- The shoulders and sleeves on the back are adorned with plenty of work to highlight the saree.
- Simple silk saree blouses feature patchwork, small details and minimal brickwork.
- Transparent backs, deep necks, boat necks, high collars and even peplum are trend models.
- Elbow sleeves, cap sleeve blouses, ruffles and butterfly sleeves can be added to create a unique look.
Tips for choosing blouse designs for silk sari:
Choosing the right blouse is an art. It speaks for the attitude and taste of the person. If you’re not sure which designs to choose from, follow these simple tips:
- First understand the design of the saree and the color combinations.
- You must first define how simple or great the blouse should be.
- The usual way to design a blouse is to emulate the design on the saree.
- If the saree is heavy, it is advisable to keep the neck design simple. Opt for round, square or wide necks
- Decorated sleeves are also a great option.
- Pot necks look great for people who like to try the fusion look.