Short sleeve shirts for women and men are not new styles. We’ve already come across this trend, but quite an experiment with them. This is because most of us often assume that these types of shirts are very casual and normal to wear without having to make a style statement. But what if we prove the opposite to you? The new versions of the shirts with short sleeves are very trendy and can currently be found in the whole fashion world. The reasons are obvious – they are available in different colors, designs and prints, fabrics and fits and are also very convenient! What else do we look for in our clothing? Let us learn more about these contemporary trends here.
List of short sleeve shirts for men and women:
Short sleeve shirt: features and characteristics
What are these shirts with short sleeves all about? What’s so new about them Here are some differentiators.
- The short sleeves are pretty cool in fashion. They are very comfortable and airy. They come in different designs and prints with different colors.
- In these styles you will find prints that range from checks, flowers, abstracts to plans without a design.
- In addition, the fabrics are also completely in the range. Cotton, silk, nylon or linen, these shirts have them all.
Things to consider before wearing short sleeves:
But is it okay to wear short sleeves regularly? This is one of the most common questions that most of you ask us. Well, why not? But let’s think of a few basic things before trying them out.
- Most of them are very comfortable to wear in summer. However, you can easily style them even in winter. This can be done by wearing jackets or blazers.
- Most short sleeves are pretty casual and not formal. So make sure that you don’t try them in a full formal environment like interviews, work presentations, etc.
- If your office is casual and has a friendly atmosphere, it’s up to you to try it out.
- If you want to wear them in the formal environment, combine them with a blazer.
- Never see short sleeve shirts as a replacement for long sleeve shirts. They are just an alternative to normal polo shirts.