Saree is no longer known as a traditional outfit. Rather, the dynamic look of designer saris has an excellent effect on the party. Whining about wearing saris at parties is no longer a big deal. Receptions or wedding ceremonies or even the events on the red carpet can be overwhelmed with a spectacular view of saris. Wearing saris has become fun and exciting, which makes us stunning with designer saris and blouses. Blouses change the appearance of saree wear considerably.
A simple saree can also look fantastic with a designer blouse. With the help of the compelling designers with a pool of talents, blouses are made with stunning designs that not only make you look stunning, but are also fun to wear.
Features of party wear blouses:
Partywear blouses show a lot more than your normal blouse. Get to know some of the trend features of these blouses:
- Typical party clothes are unique and different from normal clothes.
- It is adorned with decorations and work that give an element of size.
- Simple party wear blouses are made up of clever cuts and patterns to keep them subtle.
- Those designed for night parties have lots of bling, shine, and metallic elements.
- Sheer necks, backless blouses and deep cuts are often used in these blouses.
- Tassels, fringes and other accessories provide a funky finish.
How to style partywear blouses?
If you’re in the spotlight and want to be the center of attraction, follow these expert hacks:
- Choose your outfit according to the occasion, time and scope of the event.
- Choose Maggam work blouses with silk sari for weddings and wear temple jewelry.
- If you want to shake a leg in your best friend’s sangeeth, wear a colorful, ornate party. Wear a blouse with a Lehenga or Georgette Saree.
- For a cocktail party? Try lace, transparent backs or even strapless party blouses.
- Experiment with different hairstyles like bun, braid or loose hair.
- Put a few flowers in it to create a retro vibe. You can even try a faux pas gajra.
- Choose Polkis, Kundans and even Swarovski for some bling!
When we talk about the designs and styles with the blouse stitches for the party sarees, not only a designer blouse can have a dynamic impact on your dressing, but also the way you drape your saree is an art to learn . Gujarati-style curtains, Punjabi-style curtains, Pathani-style curtains, or Dhoti-style curtains are the best-known and most worn styles to pack the saris in a special way. While open pallu and fully packaged pallu look fantastic in their styles. The blouse designs look more dashing and gorgeous when the saree is worn perfectly. A loose Pallu that falls on the hand fully fulfills the trend and the design of the blouse. While pure sarees and net sarees also attach great importance to blouse designs.