In the 1960s, women considered it inappropriate to wear skirts that could reveal their skin. With strict rules for changing to pants, some radical thinking designers have created a perfect mix of pants and skirt, the Palazzo! They were immediately a hit with fashionistas who built them into Indian ethnic clothing. Palazzo Salwar suits became extremely popular in the retro era when many stars sizzled on the screen in these outfits. They are known for their style and comfort that cannot be compared to any other Salwar variety. Learn about these outfits and discover the latest Salwar Kameez designs in palazzo style.
Features of Palazzo Salwar suits:
Here are some of the key features of the Salwar Kameez Palace:
- Palazzo or Plazo Salwar suits come in a three-piece set – the Kurta, the Palazzo pants and the Dupatta
- Palazzo pants are loose, loose pants that are straight from the thigh to the ankle
- They are usually equipped with a rubber band or a binding model.
- Both short and long kurtis go with palazzo pants.
- The ends of the palazzos are decorated with lace or other decorative material to highlight the legs.
Fabrics used in the Salwar Kameez Palace:
Palazzo style trousers are made from flowing fabrics to create the rock effect. The most commonly used fabrics include crepe silk, rayon, jersey, textile, satin crepe, etc. Even cotton cloth can be used for palazzo trousers, but they are slightly stiff compared to the materials mentioned.
Preferred age group for Palazzo Salwar Kameez:
Palazzo Salwars are preferred by women between 20 and 40 years of age. These are wide-leg pants that are suitable for those who are tall and slim to get the perfect look. However, the comfort and breathability of these pants make them hot favorites even for middle-aged women.
How to style a palazzo salwar suit?
Check out these style tips for Palazzo Pant Salwars:
- The most popular model of the Palazzo Salwar suit is the long Kurta design. These are perfect for any ethnic event.
- These pants can also be worn by asymmetrical and short kurtas, contrary to the common myth that they don’t fit such designs.
- If you wear palazzo trousers under anarkalis, you can create the illusion of a layer under your kurta
- Wear a long jacket on your salwar for a different glam look
- You can drop the kurta and wear a short top to look chic
- Opt for high heels that go very well with palazzo pants
Aren’t these Palazzo Salwar suits too good to resist? The palazzo style may have faded in the 2000s, but trust us, they’re back with a bang! They are one of the most wanted varieties in the fusion clothing segment, as they represent the perfect mix of both worlds. If you are looking for a traditional ensemble but with a contemporary touch, Palazzo Salwars are the perfect answer! It’s time to choose your favorite style and prepare to win some hearts!