Mini skirts were first introduced in London in the 1960s. It was mainly worn by women, especially teenagers, teenagers and young adults. Initially, mini skirts were popular with athletes and dancers. Such mini skirts were worn by female figure skaters, dancers, cheerleaders and tennis players.
In the period before 1960, mini skirts were worn by women. Short mini skirts were worn by Chinese in the Miao sub-group. Short skirts became an integral part in the middle of the 20th century. Skirts had different variations over the decades. The very short skirt has been part of the Japanese school uniform since the 1990s. In the 21st century, the micro mini or micro skirt was shortened even further to create garments in the fashion world.
How do I choose the right mini skirt for myself?
Here are some tips on how well you can choose the best fitting mini skirt design for yourself!
- A sharp cut pencil is best suited for those who have a curvy body.
- If the mini skirts have cuts, try it for those who have height.
- The mini skirts on display mostly look good for those who have a very thin body.
- Leather skirts are suitable for all thin and dainty to medium-sized bodies.
- The multi-layer mini skirts should be suitable for women with hourglass bodies.
- Try patterns like dots and floral prints only for those with a curvy body.
- A line mini skirt is also good for those who are chubby.