With a selection, most Indian brides would choose warm tones like maroon for their wedding couture. In a world dominated by red and pink, the chestnut brown color of Lehenga Cholis is slowly coming back on track. These conventional ensembles are considered trendy today, and many fashionistas and celebrities wear them for important events. The nice thing about Maroon is that it falls under the warmer color palette and fits perfectly with the Indian skin tone. From light skin to dark or brown complexion, every woman can wear it with elegance. So what are you waiting for? Read along as we learn about some more interesting aspects of the chestnut Lehenga Choli designs and styling tips with 10 latest designs.
Meaning of Maroon Lehenga Cholis:
A lot of symbolism is associated with the maroon color. It is often used to represent aspects such as creativity, celebration, passion, love and strength. This makes a Maroon Lehenga Choli a future bride as she is full of hope and courage to set an important milestone in her life. Wearing a deep shade like Maroon can give you tons of confidence to meet large crowds, as this is one of the infallible color options for every occasion.
How to style Maroon Lehenga Cholis?
Convinced of buying a Maroon Ghagra Choli? It’s time to learn some tips for experts to improve your fashion game:
- Before choosing a maroon lehenga, always do a mental analysis of the occasion, the time of the event, and the expected final appearance.
- Choose a modern crop-top skirt and lehenga for events such as sangeeth, receptions or night parties. You can combine maroon with other colors like peach, pink, or yellow to look lively.
- If you want to stick to a traditional look, choose a heavy, embroidered Maroon Lehenga with an old school blouse. Wear a contrast colored Ghoonghat style dupatta to look like the perfect bride ever!
- Shaded or ombre chestnut fiefs are very trendy. Start with the lightest shade at the top and proceed in descending order to get the illusion of a larger and sleeker look.
- Double Dupatta Style is a must this season. Choose a lighter dupatta along with a matching one to restore the queenly look.
- Choose your jewelry wisely. Gold, Polki, Kundan and even antique gold go very well with Maroon.
- A gold or silver waist belt can emphasize your curves and give you a second look!
These are some of the best Maroon Lehenga Choli designs that are in fashion this season. We have put together a mix of traditional Lehenga designs and modernized styles to appeal to a wide audience. These outfits certainly deserve a place in your wardrobe, especially when the celebrations are approaching. So which one did you love the most?