Are you preparing for the upcoming wedding season? Then you simply cannot miss a Sherwani that combines ethnicity with modernity. Jodhpuri Sherwani designs offer the best of both worlds for the new age men. These traditional ensembles have come a long way since their founding in the state of Jodhpur, which gives them the name.
These Sherwanis are also called Bandhgala suits because of their iconic “closed necks”. The set consists of a knee-length coat with matching or contrast-colored pants. The class and elegance of these high-quality silk ensembles cannot be compared to any other. So what are we waiting for? Get ready to discover this latest collection of Jodhpuri Sherwani suits with a range of styling tips.
Meaning of a Jodhpuri Sherwani for men:
Jodhpuri suits are symbols of the nation’s rich culture and heritage. They are very stylish and tailored to give you defined silhouettes. Although these outfits were originally used as official uniforms during the British era. However, they have slowly made room for mainstream party and wedding attire. You get an imperial touch with generous embroidery so that you stand out from the crowd.
How to style Jodhpuri Sherwani?
Jodhpuri sherwanis are very versatile to style and by following simple tips you can create multiple looks for each suit for any occasion:
- First, make sure that the Sherwani fits your body well and also comes with a high quality material.
- If you’re looking for a formal look, black is a sure color. You can also take it to a new level by choosing simple to great embroidery for weddings and important occasions.
- For casual gatherings, choose colors like burgundy, gray, beige, etc. With these colors, you can try out a monotone or multicolor look by combining it with contrasting colored pants.
- Pastel colors are a must this season. Salmon pink, powder blue and light yellow rock the charts in the wedding clothing ensemble.
- For a bold look, wear a plain jodhpuri suit with a printed or hand-embroidered vest.
- Wear ethnic shoes like mojaris that match your kurta to make your outfit look complete.
These are some of the best Jodhpuri Sherwanis designs you can try this season. These ensembles are handpicked by various websites and brands to give you possible ideas about color combinations, cuts and materials. In addition, each of these outfits is suitable for different occasions, so you can use it several times. A simple change in your style can create a whole new look. Which one is your favorite?