Why should a bride stand alone at a wedding? After all, it’s your day too! Whether for your own celebrations or for a family event, Golden Sherwanis will surely make you shine! These bespoke men’s outfits can instantly turn an ordinary boy next door into an aristocratic man of the hour! In this article we have put together some of the best gold-colored sherwanis for men that are suitable for all occasions. From a simple meeting at your home to a glamorous night party, we’ve covered all of your looks here. So don’t waste any more time exploring the 10 latest golden Sherwani designs and tips on the style of these outfits.
Meaning of golden Sherwanis for men:
While Sherwanis are an integral part of the Indian segment of ethnic clothing, gold-colored Sherwani suits occupy an important place. They are noble, decorative and at the same time masculine! Stealing the show is not easy, especially for women, unless you’re wearing something fancy like gold-colored clothing. What’s more? These outfits are versatile and fit almost every Indian skin tone.
How to style golden sherwani suits for men?
If you have chosen a Sherwani in gold, we strongly recommend that you go through these Do’s and Don’s to wear it:
- When wearing a metallic sherwani, be careful not to notice the fabric. Opt for covered fabrics that can give you a sophisticated look.
- You don’t have to hesitate to wear an all-gold outfit. Choose a Sherwani that suits you well and combine it with a gold-colored Churidar or even Dhoti for this “Hatke” look!
- If you need a color, try contrasting it with green, maroon, pink, or navy blue. You can do this in different shapes like jackets, dupattas, pants or even your turbans.
- Color matching with the brides is now considered fashionable. If your bride wears a red Lehenga, you can add a touch of red to your gold-colored ensemble.
- Don’t forget to equip yourself with pearls and statement pearls. The key is to limit the amount of jewelry, as exaggeration can attract unwanted attention.
- Pick some nice jutis, preferably in neutral colors, that work with almost any color scheme.
These are some of the best gold Sherwani designs for men to try this season! These pretty outfits will brighten up your day with their high quality fabrics. They are inspired by the rich culture and traditions of different parts of the country to create these rich and comfortable outfits. There is no room for confusion with your choice of wardrobe this wedding season. It’s gold and gold all the way!