In a hot and humid country like India, cotton is a raw material. The comfort and classy look of a cotton shirt are second to none. No wonder Cotton is called the “King of Men’s Clothing”. More than 50% of men’s shirts manufactured worldwide are made from cotton threads. Depending on the quality and strength, cotton is used to make a variety of fabrics such as jeans, plaid, hosiery, etc., which are often used to make men’s shirts. Indian cotton shirts for men with superior moisture wicking properties and durability are perfect for long days! Here are some of the top designs for this season!
Meaning of cotton shirts for men:
It is no exaggeration to say that the textile industry is run by Cotton. The basis of most formal shirts and branded casual wear is made of fine cotton threads. The reason? Cotton shirts are skin-friendly and hypoallergenic. They absorb sweat and leave no room for bacterial or fungal skin infections. Cotton shirts are also extremely comfortable and airy. Your skin can literally breathe through a cotton fabric.
Characteristics of cotton shirts for men:
Here are some of the characteristics of a cotton shirt:
- Cotton shirts are ideal for any weather. They come in different qualities and price ranges.
- The shirt of the highest quality has a high thread count, which is processed into a smooth and shiny appearance.
- Branded cotton shirts have shrunk and do not have colors like cheap fabrics!
- The more threads a shirt has, the longer it is.
- Cotton shirts come in a variety of options, from layers to printed and even textures.
- These shirts are suitable for formal, casual and even party wear.
- They are available in a slim fit, regular and wide patterns to suit different tastes.
How to style men’s cotton shirts?
Follow these expert hacks to improve the look of your cotton shirt:
- Depending on the occasion, choose the right design, the right fit and color.
- To set a formal pace, choose solid colors in lighter tones. Either wear a tie or just button it up.
- Experiment with bold, bright colors to rock these weekend parties without sacrificing comfort.
- Breathe calmly with a cotton shirt under the heavy business blazer!
- Try a long, block-printed cotton Kurti shirt to create the “Desi Boy” look.
- You can try linen cotton or plaids with a pair of jeans to spend a long day.
- Choose boho accessories or ethnic ties to complement the beauty of a cotton shirt!
Cotton shirts for men are always preferable in summer and monsoons. The wealth of cotton is striking. The bright colors in cotton shirts that match dark blazers look fascinating and stylish. Men’s shirts always look dynamic in cotton fabrics. Cotton fabric shows a multitude of differences in material and quality. The wool cotton is a bit heavy, while the light cotton is the pure one. In addition to the weight part, the cotton from denim, corduroy and moleskins are also the designer fabrics in the cotton list. A smooth chino is considered the best cotton for midsummer days. Cotton fabric is considered cheaper than the other fabrics such as silk and nylon or wool. Given that cotton is the most popular outfit material ever, it turns out to be the best in every season. The cotton shirts go best with the blazer suits and jackets.