Of the 5 elements of nature, the most important is the earth or bhumi, which is represented by the color brown. Brown is a neutral shade that comes close to the tone of the earth and has different symbolic meanings. The color is often used to symbolize kindness, quiet and faithful nature. For this reason, it is one of the most frequently chosen colors in saris. Brown saris are very popular with women who want to try a sober look with a dark shade in the color palette. In this article we will discuss more about the importance of brown sarees and examine some of the latest designs in them.
Meaning of the brown saris:
Brown saris are available in many colors to match a person’s mood and taste. Of the available dark shades, brown is the only color that can give a sober yet sensational look. The warmth of a brown saree leaves a lasting impression on the guests. Chocolate brown saris are known to give the illusion of a lighter complexion, while light brown saris can lighten the skin tone. These saris are also very versatile and can be combined with other colors to create a whole new design!
Brown Sarees Features:
Here are some of the remarkable features of Brown Saris:
- Brown saris are generally chosen for daytime events to achieve an earthy look.
- They are available in different colors, from the darkest chocolate brown to light brown.
- Brown dye is made by mixing red and yellow dyes in different proportions to achieve a different shade of brown.
- These saris come in a variety of prints and works for every occasion.
- Brown is often combined with black or other warm tones like orange and yellow
Preferred age group for brown saris:
Brown saris are loved and hugged by women of all generations. The warmth of this color cannot be achieved with any other shade. These saris are pretty neutral and perfect for everyday wear. For this reason, most older women choose brown saris for their wardrobe. These modern versions of brown saris are chosen by the younger generation.
How to style brown saree?
Get the perfect look of your Brown Saree with these styling tips:
- Dark brown tones from Sarees are perfect for day parties and are best combined with ethnic jewelry.
- Try picking saris with flowing fabrics for a sensual look
- If you want to try a night party look with your brown saree, choose a lighter shade and opt for shiny accessories.
- Opt for a cream-colored pure silk scarf on your saree to look aristocratic.
- Pair your sleek brown saree with yellow tassel earrings to look ultra-chic
- Put on your high heels and show off your brown saree like a professional model
Aren’t these saris just great? Brown is often seen as a replacement for black. Especially in traditional events where wearing black is considered a bad omen, many women choose brown saris. The mysterious dark shade of brown enhances a woman’s innate beauty and conveys the illusion of a lighter and lighter skin tone. With so many colors, Brown Sarees can meet all of your fashion needs!