The wedding day is the most exciting and nervous day in a woman’s life! With sky-high expectations from everyone for her look, the bride goes through a series of fashion traumas. When choosing the right saree is a big task; Making the perfect blouse is different! After all, she is the bride and she has to look perfect! So, all the beautiful brides out there! We’re here to help you tackle these challenges with this collection of the latest Bridal Saree Blouse designs! Put yourself in the spotlight on the best day of your life and stand out from the rest of the crowd!
What kind of blouses for weddings:
When it comes to wedding blouses, most women think that it’s just about filling the fabric with hard work! Although this is true to some extent, the concept is not new, and you can expect at least a dozen women to repeat it. What you need are some new blouse ideas to make you look different. Some of the most popular styles are:
- Embroidered bridal work blouses: Experiment with different embroidery techniques such as Zardosi, Sequin, Mirrors, Aari, Cut to create dramatically different designs.
- High neck bridal blouses: For those who want to keep it sophisticated and classy, high neck blouses are the right choice!
- Deep Neck Bridal Blouses: Deep neck blouses have always been a favorite with Brides. They are sensual, airy and stylish!
- Zipper bridal blouses: Metallic zipper blouses at the front and back are the latest trends. They are well suited for receptions and night parties.
- Tassels and bow tie blouses: Additional embellishments such as tassels, fringes, and flies can give you a cute look without trying too hard!
How to style wedding blouse designs?
Take no chances on your wedding day by following these expert hacks from our fashionistas:
- Make sure the blouse fits well. Choose a neck that suits your body type, occasion, and saree.
- For summer weddings, choose bright colors like yellow, pink, and peach that match your colorful saris.
- Winter brides can achieve lighter contrasts such as red, oranges and dark pinks.
- Choose designs that reflect your personality. Patchworks, name embroidery and even photo prints on the back and neck of the blouses are pretty much going on!
- At receptions, replace your normal blouse with transparent blouses that can highlight your bold side!
- Experiment with a variety of jewelry such as chokers, Guttapusalu necklaces or long statement harams to emphasize the beauty of your outfit!
Nowadays, with the advent of online shopping, getting a blouse that matches the design of your saree is as easy as it is during the day. The websites offer so many options and styles that it is difficult to choose the lucky blouse for your lucky day. So what we hope with these top 30 latest bridal blouse designs that are big on the market; We made your decision a little easier.
These are some of the bridal saree blouse designs you can choose from. Rest assured, you will definitely get guests’ attention. Since the bride is the most important person on the wedding day, you will feel this way with these blouse designs.