Bollywood’s impact on local fashion trends has always been profound. When Madhuri Dixit sizzled in her steaming chiffon suits in “Dil to Pagal Hai”, every college girl tried her best to look like “Maya”. Celebrity Salwar Kameez suits in Bollywood style have always inspired the mainstream industry by emulating the creations of famous designers such as Manish Malhotra, Sabyasachi Mukherjee or Neeta Lulla. So folks, if your fascination with movies doesn’t end in cinemas, this article will delight you with these trendy designs by celebrities in Salwar suits. Time to set some important fashion goals for us!
Features of Bollywood Salwar suits:
Here are some interesting facts and characteristics of Bollywood Salwar suits:
- Bollywood-style salwar kameez suits were originally created for a specific film based on the script and visualization of the director.
- The original pieces are quite expensive and out of reach of ordinary people.
- The designers do not patent these ideas and make it easy for local artisans to copy them.
- These suits are provided as first copy, second copy, etc. to distinguish the quality.
- The more authentic a suit looks, the higher the quality and price.
- Bollywood salwar suits are available in anarkali styles, straight cuts, palazzos and many other trend patterns.
Fabrics used in Bollywood Salwar suits:
Designers use a variety of fabrics to create a range of costumes for a film. For strong Indian clothing, they choose fabrics such as banarasi, silk, raw silk, chanderi, etc. For a look next door, chiffons, georgetts, cotton and polycotton are used. For a seductive look, transparent fabrics such as mesh, lace and sequins are preferred.
How to style Bollywood Salwar suits?
If you want to highlight the red carpet, check out these simple style tips:
- Choose your choice based on the occasion, time and scope of the event.
- Choose floor-length anarkalis in bright colors for weddings and receptions to look regal.
- If you’re looking for something trendy for college clothing, try prints made from lighter fabrics.
- Pastel colors like pink, yellow, green, blue are the latest trends this season. Choose them to look elegant.
- Don’t shudder to experiment with looks. However, make sure that you have the right body fit.
- Combine your Kurta with different salwars such as Churidar, Patiala, pencil cuts etc.
- Hold your accessories according to the size of the outfit.
Now that you’ve seen the latest and hottest Bollywood Salwar suit designs, it’s time to bother your tailor! Most replicas are available pre-made, but there may be quality or size restrictions. However, you can get these materials from most fabric stores to make your Bollywood-inspired creation. This is also the most economical way to get your favorite outfit. In this festive season, it’s time to go to local shops and flaunt your pretty suits!