The mere mention of a blazer reminds us of a formal, business-like look. However, this is very outdated. Today blazers are multifunctional garments that are suitable for both working and playing. Wearing blazers with jeans is now the latest trend in the fashion scene for men and women!
The blazer-jeans combination is one of the versatile looks that allows multiple styling options. You can dress up for an office party or dress up to join your boys in the club! Although the idea of mixing blazers for men with jeans was once considered an inappropriate idea, most celebrities and professionals currently vouch for this style. So why wait? Let us know how you can bring these two elements together and create the perfect ensemble.
How do I choose the right blazer for different types of jeans?
It’s easy to go wrong with a blazer and colored jeans. But with little care and attention to detail, you can always be in the safe zone and create the perfect outfit that you imagined:
- The rule of thumb to find the right blazer for your denim is to keep the color theme safe.
- If you’re looking for a dark jacket, you’ll need to choose pants at the lighter end. You can try a dark blue blazer with a sky blue denim, white or even green jeans.
- For a dark denim-like black or blue-black, choose pastel-colored blazers like light blue, pink, yellow.
- Black on black jeans can also be tried if you keep the shirt color in a lighter shade.
- Patterned jackets such as checks, prints and woven patterns are also suitable for contrast-colored jeans. For example. If you have a beige plaid blazer, you can combine it with black or dark blue jeans.
How to style blazer with jeans combination?
Follow these tips for experts to look flawless in this denim blazer look:
- If you’re looking for a visibly bright and eye-catching outfit, wear a shiny blazer on jeans. Try velvet, satin, or even home-woven fabrics for a rich look.
- You can experiment with the type of shirts inside. Leave these oxfords behind and choose a simple t-shirt for a quirky look. You can wear this on distressed denim, but keep it strictly for clubs and parties.
- For workwear or a Friday look, mix a blue linen blazer on a plain white t-shirt and complete it with a blue denim. Wear your oxfords to look elegant.
- Keep your ties and other accessories on a medium floor. Don’t opt for looks that are too formal or too casual, as this can affect the basic purpose of your outfit.
A blazer is a great piece of clothing that can be seamlessly integrated into your everyday clothing. The infallible combination of jeans and blazer gives you a refined look without trying too hard. It is functional clothing and practical for every occasion. Especially if I want to look chic without being overly elegant, then a jeans plus suit jacket is just the thing for you! We hope this article has cleared the confusion about this versatile combination and inspired you to try some of these looks!